Apparently AMANDA BYNES had her Pomeranian with her when she lit that driveway fire the other night...And the poor dog ended up COVERED IN GASOLINE. After that happened, she ran to a nearby liquor store and tried to wash it off.
In surveillance video from the store, you can see Amanda come in with the dog and bring it into an area designated for employees only. When the cashier goes back there, she leaves. (Here's the video.)
A source says the guy smelled gasoline, so he went to see what was happening. He found Amanda trying to wash the dog off in a sink. But she, quote, "freaked out" when she saw him.
The dog is fine, by the way. Amanda's parents have it.
(If you're not burned out on Amanda just yet, here's a story about how she's supposedly been dealing with mental problems for the past decade.)