A new survey asked people to name the signs you're getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don't apply to you, you're NOT as old as you think . . .
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day."
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
(You can see the full list of 50 signs of getting old here. But it's a British survey, so a decent amount of the signs later in the list are more specific to the U.K.)